ENVIRO PROGRAM - Small GREEN Steps (All 4 Levels)
Save money by purchasing all Four Levels of the Small Green Steps program as a package.
The program information will give all you need to embed sustainability across your service and help you encourage children to develop an appreciation of nature. Information can be shared with other Educators at your centre.
Includes email and telephone support for 12 months.
- Announcing your objectives
- Handling objections
- Forming a Green Team
- Establishing a Terms of Reference
- Enviro activities for Children
- Creating a Commitment Statement
- Creating an Enviro Policy
- Enviro resources for staff
- Green Team meetings.
- Tracking your waste
- Waste Management REFUSE
- Waste Management REDUCE
- Waste Management REUSE
- Waste Management REPURPOSE
- Waste Management RECYCLE
- Litter Pick Ups
- Plastic Free Lunches
- Chickens, Composting & Worm Farms.
- Creating an Edible Garden
- Sustainable Playgrounds
- Engaging Parents in sustainability
- Tree Planting
- Enviro learning resources for Children
- Tracking Electricity use
- Energy Efficiency
- Tracking Water use
- Water Saving
- Conducting a Sustainability Inspection
- Sustainable HR practices
- Solar PV
- Sustainability of main supplies
- Sustainability review of key suppliers
- Hosting a sustainability event
- PR opportunities
- Car Free Day
- Continual Improvement