Safety Certificate for Educators
The online Safety Certificate for Educators program comprises the following modules:
- WHS Training for Educators
- Fire & Emergency Training for Educators
Each module takes less than 1 hour to complete.
The Safety Certificate course is ideal for WHS Officers or as safety induction training for new staff.
Access and online support is provided for 12 months from date of purchase.
Contact us for a GROUP DISCOUNT CODE for multiple enrolments.
Note: Courses can be purchased separately.
1. WHS TRAINING FOR EDUCATORS:
The course covers all safety requirements including:
- WHS regulations
- Accident Reporting
- Hazard Reporting
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Correct lifting
- Electrical Safety
- Water Safety
- Playground Safety
- Health & Wellbeing.
Participants are awarded a certificate on successful completion of a short safety quiz. Certificates are awarded to the name(s) listed on the initial Order Form.
2. FIRE & EMERGENCY TRAINING FOR EDUCATORS
The course includes details on:
- First Response
- Types of Fire Extinguishers
- How to use a Fire Extinguisher
- How to use a Fire Hose Reel
- How to use a Fire Blanket
- General Evacuation Instructions
- Evacuation Maps
- Fire Wardens
- Fire Regulations
- General Lockdown Instructions
- Practice Drills
- Other Emergencies
Participants are awarded a certificate on successful completion of a short fire safety quiz. Certificates are awarded to the name(s) listed on the initial Order Form.